[w]€ Are S!x/One. [M.6/1] Yeah!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret of friendly

ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptyTue 03 Jan 2012, 20:56 by xiaojin

» พวกคุนๆยังมีชีวิตกันอยู่ป่าววะ!!!
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptySun 06 Mar 2011, 05:55 by jean de' som

» กระทู้ตามคำขอ ว่าด้วยบัดดี้!!!
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptyThu 02 Dec 2010, 07:46 by jean de' som

» ที่ระบายของทุกๆคนจร้า
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptyThu 04 Nov 2010, 08:13 by NUI~เป็ด!

» สงสัยปีนี้ปีชง
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptySun 31 Oct 2010, 06:06 by jean de' som

» ลงเพลงจาก YouTube เชินทางนี้ !!!
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptyFri 22 Oct 2010, 06:21 by Admin

» Rayman 3 hoodlum havoc
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 06:24 by watahaya

» Rayman 2 the great escape
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptySun 17 Oct 2010, 06:18 by watahaya

» การสอบเต้น ณ ห้องประชุม ห้อง6/1
White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays EmptyWed 13 Oct 2010, 06:57 by NUI~เป็ด!

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays

Go down  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

1White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays Empty White Sox trade Frasor to Blue Jays Tue 03 Jan 2012, 20:56

xiaojin

CHICAGO (AP)—Reliever Jason Frasor is headed back to the Toronto Blue Jays.

The 34-yrear-old righty was traded from the White Sox to Toronto on Sunday, five months after the Blue Jays dealt him to Chicago.

The White Sox got minor league right-handers Myles Jaye and Daniel Webb in this latest swap.
cheap jersey
“It felt like I was never coming back. (His July 27 trade) was an emotional day. I think it was the first time I’d cried since I gave up five runs in Atlanta a couple of years ago,” Frasor said.
“It’s hard to believe I’m going back to Toronto. My wife is thrilled, it’s great. What a thrill, I don’t know else what it say, and I can’t wait to put on those new uniforms,” he said during a conference call from his home in Tampa, Fla.

Frasor, from Chicago, was 3-3 with a 3.60 ERA in 64 relief appearances with the White Sox and Toronto last season. Chicago acquired him and pitcher Zach Stewart from the Blue Jays for pitcher Edwin Jackson and infielder-outfielder Mark Teahen in midseason.

Frasor had been the longest serving member of the Blue Jays and left as the franchise leader in games pitched when they traded him. He spent eight seasons— 2004-2011—with the Blue Jays, posting a 24-28 record in 455 games with 36 saves and a 3.69 ERA.
2012 pro bowl jerseys
The 20-year-old Jaye made his professional debut with Advanced Rookie Bluefield of the Appalachian League last season, going 3-3 with a 3.00 ERA in nine starts and four relief appearances. The 22-year-old Webb spent most of last season with Class A Lansing, where he was 4-5 with a 5.59 ERA. He also made one relief appearance with Bluefield.

Frasor said he was confused when he received a text message Sunday morning from Blue Jays general manager Alex Anthopoulos. He then received a message from a Jays media relations official asking if he’d be available for an interview.

It wasn’t until he received a call from his agent that learned of the trade.

“Crazy day today, but good news,” Frasor said.

Frasor said he enjoyed his brief stay in Chicago.

“I would have loved going back there, I was there for a couple of months and they were fantastic, great teammates, great people,” Frasor said. “It was a dream come true for my parents, to play for the hometown team and it was interesting for me to play for a different team after being in Toronto for eight years.”

Frasor joins former Chicago teammate and closer Sergio Santos, acquired by Toronto from the White Sox last month.

Frasor is happy he doesn’t have to go far for the Blue Jays’ training camp in Dunedin, Fla., a short drive from his home in Tampa.

“It’s six extra weeks of being at home for me and my family which is huge,” Frasor said.

“It makes it easier for me to prepare for spring training. Now I can go to the complex early, and there’ll be the catchers there, and I can utilize those guys and throw sliders and changeups in the dirt, and get those guys ready for the real thing.”

ขึ้นไปข้างบน  ข้อความ [หน้า 1 จาก 1]

Permissions in this forum:
คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ